To deepen our alignment with the spirit of service and our friendships with each other, we often host local events (like serving elderly residents at a care home, taking to the streets for a kindness flash mob, hosting monthly heart circles and karma kitchen), alongside 1-day retreats. Below are some of the blog posts from some of our past gatherings ...
HeArt Circle: The intention of these monthly circles is to play and doodle with art in a group to build safe spaces of deeper connection both inside and outside. The process is usually to sit in silence, then express yourself through art, and then share after that. Stories from circle on Letter to mother, Child within, forgiveness, Be selfish, Be generous, Impermanence.
- Pilgrimage of Generosity Word of mouth caused a snowball effect where 36 people ranging from the age of 7 to 70 years decided to say yes to a half a day walking pilgrimage on the banks of Narmada river.
- Seva Cafe Bangalore: Learn more about serving food with love. (See a report by Sheetal on it.)
- Inclusion Walkathon: more than 2000 people joined for a first of its kind Walkathon; inspired by many of our friends at Vindhya. See also India Inclusion Summit.
- Public Talks: at various venues in the city, from schools, colleges, corporation and NGOs, local volunteers share stories and insight that lead to a more compassionate world! It sometimes even leads to media coverage!
- Friends: lot of our hosts and anchors do many inspiring projects, like Peer Water Exchange and Reforest India.
- Five Days in Bangalore: a roundup of various events and people, when Nipun visited.