Reader comment on Masanobu Fukuoka's passage ...
On Oct 5, 2012 Conrad P. Pritscher wrote:|
All of my learning has been from nature. Even my striving to learn has been "natural". I agree it would have been more "natural" and peaceful if I did not strive as much. Simplicity to me means noticing I am one with everyone and everything thereby being peaceful and allowing me to more easily follow the 12 mental stem learnings mentioned below. The 12 points below also often set aside my will and allows me to treat nature is a guide. I don't do these 12 events very often but when I do I am more peaceful and whole. These 12 were sent to me by Dr. James Guinan.
1. Increase the tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen.
2. Have frequent attacks of smiling.
3. Have feelings of being connected with others and nature.
4. Have frequent, almost overwhelming, episodes of appreciation.
5. Have the tendency to think and act spontaneously, rather than from fears based on past experiences.
6. Have an unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment, and to make the best out of each experience.
7. Lose the ability to worry.
8. Lose interest in conflict.
9. Lose interest in interpreting the actions of others.
10. Lose interest in judging others.
11. Lose interest in judging self.
12. Be compassionate to self and others without expecting anything in return.