Reader comment on Jaggi Vasudev's passage ...
On Jun 12, 2006 Yaniv wrote:|
- How does the idea of impermanence appear in your life?
- How do these ideas of spirituality and service influence
your actions in resolving conflict?
- 'the effect of impermanence in my life is to take out
the fear factor, for I know that even bad things will pass.'
- By worshipping a deity, such as Shiva, we are worshiping
by focusing on the qualities they exhibit, compassion,
mercy, strength, justice, sacrifice, wisdom and in turn we are
cultivating those things witin ourself.
- 'When in conflict with another, to harbor any resentment
or negativity only eats away at my peace, not theirs'
- Darkness signifies the existence of duality.
- "The essence of music is the silence between the notes"
- 'We have to deal with fear, with darkness, but I'm not
sure we should embrace it.'
- Emmanuel Kant's idea is that Space and Time are modes
through which thought arises.